>> Library & Documentation
General Rules of Library
Readers and visitors are requested to keep their belongings
at the property counter of library.
2. Users are requested to leave the books/documents
on the reading table after consultation.
3. Photocopying services shall be available for the
ICHR Library materials against payment.
4. Users are responsible for complying with copyright
act while photocopying library documents.
5. Improper use of library facilities by a user will
lead to the suspension/termination of the facilities.
6. Silence and strict discipline should be maintained
in the library by all users and the library staff. Every
one shall ensure that no reader should feel disturbed
in their study by any act of his/her.
7. Smoking and use of mobile phones are strictly prohibited
inside library premises. If found, the membership as
well the use of library facilities may be suspended.
8. Use of eatables in the Library are strictly prohibited.
Utmost care shall be taken by all to keep the library
9. The library rules and regulations shall be modified
from time to time and shall be binding on all concerned.